Thursday, May 26, 2011

Squeeze paint and Fold Art

Spray ink and fold - One of my favorite childhood art. Inkblot post on artist Gail blog refreshed my memory. In School days, my friends and I used to create beautiful blot art in our notebooks whenever the class was boring. The fun part would be to guess what is the image/artwork created. All the excitement and fun worn off when my mom sees the ink stains on my white shirt. Good old memories:-)

It's a simple art! CJ loved it!

Supplies

Poster Paint
Construction paper
Eye dropper

Steps overview

Drop paint on paper using a dropper


Fold over and press. CJ was excited that she started folding as per her wish


Unfold and enjoy your creation:-)


Fold Art gallery!






4 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I need to do this with my kids soon. Have a great weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thts something gr8 Esther...ur creative thoughts alwayz comeout well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post! I love the exploration that goes with this project ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. Iam going to share your idea too. lovely and new idea for me.

    ReplyDelete