Saturday, August 1, 2009

Organizing Hair Supplies & Make-Up

July month round up on Organize junkie is Organizing Hair Supplies and Make-up

Face cleanser and face cream with sun screen protection, powder are the only make-up items we use in a day. We keep our face products and hair styling products in the bathroom counter tops near the sink. We have two bathrooms and they were all cluttered up and wanted to organize them.

Before - Bathroom1



After - Bathroom1



Have re-purposed empty Juice carton into an organizer. Have made few organizers like this and used them in both bathrooms to organize the clutters. To know more about the Juice carton organizer please read on my previous post for the tutorial.

Before - Bathroom2



After - Bathroom2

I had great difficulty in organizing my combs. Re-purposed empty salt container into a comb organizer.




We use this clear storage cabinet to store our handy stuff. Second drawer is filled with our hair accessories and hair clips. I can't spot any of my hair clips.

Before



After





Got this idea of DIY Drawer divider from Design Sponge. Now I have four compartments. Wow I have sorted out my hair clips and my daughter's separate. one compartment holds chap stick, Nail cutters and safety pins.

4 comments:

  1. Wow very nice post!!

    I am hosting an event,I want you to participate in that event.Check out the link..

    http://coloururimagination.blogspot.com/2009/08/hi-dear-friends-i-am-very-happy-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Esther, you won the Round-Up prize for last month. Please send me a reply with your address. Thanks!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea... esther....After all who likes clutter... !!! Embellish ur recycled cartons with some stones or stickers.. it will luk more cheerful and lovely... !!!

    ReplyDelete